Bed and Breakfast, Par B&B
Luxury Holiday Cottages in Cornwall near Eden Project.
Each spacious holiday cottage is well equipped and provides a high standard of comfort throughout.
Holiday cottage features
* Two-bedrooms, one double (mostly en-suite) and one twin, both with TV and DVD
* Two de-luxe bathrooms (some have three) with bath or shower and toilet
* Lounge/diner with widescreen TV with a wide range of satellite channels including Sky Sports plus DVD player and a high quality double sofa bed (excluding cottage 6 with a single sofa bed)
* Well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances including electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
* All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
* All towels and tea towels provided for cottage use (except beach towels)
* Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout plus wood burner in the lounge. Smoke alarm
* Free wireless internet access
* Patio or verandah with garden furniture, some with barbecue
* Reserved private parking
Some cottages have an outdoor hot tub - available at a supplement.
Other facilities include -
* Indoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms plus shower and toilet
* Reception sells basic essentials
* Coin-operated laundry
* Communal barbeque area
* Small children's outside play area
* Mini 'garden farm' located adjacent to Green Acres where fresh produce is sometimes available
Well-behaved dogs (max 2) permitted in one cottage.
Please note all our cottages are entirely non-smoking.
Cornwall - A Land for All Seasons
Cornwall is a mystical Kingdom unspoilt and unsurpassed with such diverse beauty to delight the holiday maker in so many different ways. Under the warming influence of the Gulf Stream, Cornwall enjoys a mild year round climate and is truly a land for all seasons.
Time seems to stand still in Cornwall...
For those simply seeking refuge and relaxation in Cornwall, this is the ideal spring, summer, autumn and winter break to unwind from the stresses of modern life.
Explore Cornwall at your own unhurried pace...
Walk along Cornwall's golden beaches, coastal paths with spectacular cliff scenery or wild moorland. Stroll around sleepy hamlets and quaint harbours, visit historic inns and mingle with the locals or just relax at your holiday venue.
Cornwall, surrounded by sea on three sides...
Cornwall has more coastline than any other county in England and wherever you go the sea is never far away. The awesome granite cliffs of the Atlantic coast tower above Cornwall's magnificent stretches of golden beaches, this provides a vivid contrast to the many secluded bays, coves and quaint fishing harbours of the more sheltered south.
Cornwall, a land of heritage and legend...
Cornwall's Celtic roots abound with stone circles, wayside crosses and holy wells scattered throughout the county and ancient Pagan festivals such as 'Obby Oss' at Padstow still flourish. Ships in their hundreds foundered on the rocks and then of course, there's the legend of King Arthur with Merlin's cave at Tintagel, Slaughter Bridge where he supposedly fell and Dozmary Pool at Bodmin, the legendary resting place of 'Excalibur'. Special offer Cornwall Heritage and Fine Dining Breaks available.
Cornwall is a year-round wonderland of plant life...
Surely unsurpassed within the British Isles, Cornwall boasts a wealth of flora. Past-century explorers brought exotic species to these shores from around the world which now thrive all over the county, from the lush palms and ferns of Trebah Garden of Dreams to Trewithen Gardens, Stithians - arguably England's most beautiful woodland garden - and the once-dormant delights of the Lost Gardens of Heligan. Eclipsing them all perhaps is the magnificent Eden Project. This vast global garden has been created for thousands of beautiful and important plants to grow and flourish in space-age conservatories. Further details available on the Great Gardens of Cornwall. Also, special offer Cornwall Garden Break packages available.
Cornwall is a paradise for artists...
With such rich and diverse scenery it's small wonder that artists have drawn inspiration from the landscape, the people and the light surrounding them, with The Tate at St Ives encapsulating the mood.
You're never far from something of interest during your Cornish holiday, this wonderful land of legend and beauty...
- PL24 2RU
- Tel: 01840 213537
- **** 4 STAR
- Car Parking on site
- Childrens Playarea
- Countryside Views
- Dogs Welcome by arrangement
- DVD player
- En suite rooms
- Laundry service available
- Luxury rooms
- Near Seaside
- Self Catering
- Spa Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tea / Coffee
- TV in room
- Self Catering