Bed and Breakfast, Leamington Spa B&B
Hedley Villa Guest House
We are a family run guest house who enjoys making all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We pride ourselves on giving everyone a super breakfast.
We are well located in a lovely wide tree lined street, and we are in walking distance from the town centre and public transport systems.
We are situated close to town centre and railway station. Within easy reach of M40 network. Easy access to Warwick, NAC, NEC, and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Both north and south of the river you can enjoy a stylish, casual or intimate dining experience plus providing an extensive range of food for those "on the go" and a number of specialist food shops offering those extra special ingredients to spice up you own cooking.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Sitting in the heart of England, Royal Leamington Spa is easily accessed from all parts of the country by both road and rail. Why not visit Royal Leamington Spa and find out for yourself why those who visit the town are eager to return for an visit which is truly a "Fashionable Experience".
The town centre which provides something for everyone from its wide range of leisure activities. From the sophistication of the refurbished Royal Pump Rooms, set alongside the river and parks, the Royal Spa Centre, cinema and theatres to the great range of clubs and pubs offering something for all kinds of music and dance genres Royal Leamington Spa provides locals and visitors alike with a true "cultural experience" to match that fashionable image
Other attractions include:
- Charlecote Park near Stratford on Avon, lovely old house and dear Park, allegedly Shakespeare used to poach here
- Baddesley Clinton, Knowle, Medieval moated house little changed since the 17th century
- Ragley Hall, Alcester the Warwickshire home of the Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford. Set in 400 acres of parkland.
- Heritage Motor Centre Based at Gaydon this modern facility has vehicles dating back to the earliest era of British Manufacturing
- Hatton Country World Rural Crafts Farm Park and Shopping village
Please visit our website for further details.