Situated in a leafy lane in Hersham Walton on Thames Surrey, Dormer House offers you a twin bedroom suite with a private bathroom and kitchenette in the annex of our lovely home, where you can relax in totally privacy. We provide tea and coffee making facilities, a toaster, microwave, an electric wok and a fridge. Breakfast is continental leaving you free to make it as you wish, the kitchen has a table and chairs for your comfort.
The room has twin beds, a large double wardrobe, music system, T.V., Wi-fi, hairdryer and a first aid kit. The bathroom has a deep bath, separate shower cubicle and complimentary toiletries, we also supply towels. There is a large secluded garden and private safe off-road parking.
The annex has its own entrance with a key cupboard leaving you to come and go as you wish.
- 10 minute walk to Walton on Thames station, where the train reaches Waterloo in approx 25 minutes.
- Close to Sandown and Kempton racecourses, Ascot is approx 40 minutes on the train. Hampton Court Palace, Brooklands museum, Shepperton studios, beautiful golf courses and the River Thames are within easy reach. Wimbledon theatre is 4 stops on the train, while Woking Victoria theatre is 3 stops.
- Kingston upon Thames and Guildford are both within easy reach via train or bus and have very large shopping centres.
- Hersham village is a 10 minute walk, where you will finds pubs, restaurants, chemists, a gift shop and Waitrose plus much more.
- There is a wide range of restaurants, wine bars and cinemas close by.
- Close to the A3 and M25
- Direct bus route 555 to and from Heathrow
Tel 07903 648 408
- Car Parking on site
- Self Catering Annexe
32 Westcar Lane, HERSHAM, WALTON ON THAMES, KT12 5ES