Our quality Guest House is situated on a hill overlooking the Port of Pembroke, with the rolling hills of picturesque Pembrokeshire across the River Cleddau.
We are adjacent to the Pembrokeshire Golf Club, and several of our rooms enjoy pleasant views over the course - while the others have panoramic vistas across the waterway.
The area is famous for its relaxing lifestyle, the natural beauty of its countryside, and the towns of Pembroke, Tenby and Milford Haven are steeped in maritime history and tradition.
Our carefully landscaped gardens form a tranquil setting for you to relax and enjoy your stay with us, whether it is for just one night while you await the ferry or unwind after your arrival in Wales; or you have come to enjoy our country for a longer stay, you can be assured of our warm, Welsh, welcome. We pride ourselves in the facilities that we have provided for our guests and of our high standards of catering. Perhaps this is why so many of our guests keep coming back.
We are ideally placed at the Port of Pembroke to offer you tailor-made packages to suit your every need. Overnight accommodation for when you arrive in Wales, or a relaxing night before departure, so that you are not rushed in the morning.
Short-break or week long holidays for you to enjoy the wealth of beautiful scenery, relaxing sandy beaches and majestic hills. If you prefer, delve into Celtic history and culture of the region or experience the many diverse activities that are available nearby.
All this makes Pembrokeshire one of the most popular regions for visitors in Britain
Here are the finer details:
* 3-star luxury bed & breakfast accommodation (Wales Tourist Board Accreditation)
* Overlooking magnificent Cleddau River
* Adjoining the Pembrokeshire Golf Club
* 2 minutes by car to ferry port
* Free transfer service to & from ferry terminal
* All rooms en-suite have T.V's
* Residents lounge with SkyTV
All set in an acre of landscaped gardens, surrounded by the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside
Contractor rates available, please call for further details!
- *** 3 STAR
- Car Parking on site
- Childrens Menu
- Cots available
- Disabled Access
- Dogs Welcome by arrangement
- En suite rooms
- Near Seaside
- Panoramic View
- Sun Lounge
- Tea / Coffee
- TV in room
- Vegetarian Menu
- Wake Up Calls
- Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo (4.72 miles)
- Saundersfoot Harbour (5.11 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast (12.70 miles)
- Cefn Sidan Beach (14.01 miles)
- Pembrey Race Circuit (15.01 miles)
- Felinwynt Rainforest And Butterfly Centre (20.00 miles)
- Bynea (21.00 miles)
- Clyne Golf Club (22.97 miles)
- Aberglasney House & Gardens (23.46 miles)
- Dinefwr Park and Castle (24.39 miles)
- Swansea Mas Carnival (24.83 miles)
Lakeland Guest house
St Patricks Hill, , PEMBROKE DOCK, SA72 6XQ